Friday, March 4, 2011

Japan Only One of the Country's In the Lost World!

By: Felecia Mary Snowden.
This Month,my sister Tabitha, mother and I are studying Japan and we have had such a fun time with it! We have learned how to eat with chopsticks, how to sit (etiquette), we made lanterns, we even learned how to make a ORIGAMI CRANE hard but we did it, along with a frog that really jumps!
Then we got into the religion and we learned about Buddha and everything about him. Then I realized Japan is one messed up country and then I went to bed (everything comes to me when I am in bed aggravating) The WHOLE WORLD IS MESSED UP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

BOOKS I'M READING

  • Unbroken (Story of Louis Zamperini)
  • Ben Carson Story
  • Jesus Freaks
  • Life Without Limbs
  • Frank Peretti
  • Van Trapp Family Singers
  • Presence of mine Enemy
  • The Bible
  • God Calling

Music I love!

  • For King and Country
  • Jesus Coulture
  • Lauren Daigle
  • Needtobreathe
  • Citizen Way
  • Jeremy Camp
  • Chris Tomlin
  • Moriah Peters
  • Rend Collective
  • Piano Guys
  • Natalie Grant
  • Jamie Grace
  • Lindsey Stirling
  • Bing Crosby
  • 40's hits!