Thursday, March 3, 2011

Even Through the Influenza the Sun Comes Out (Sooner or Later)!!!!!!!

By Felecia Mary Snowden
Today I was sitting on the couch bundled up in bunches of blankets as I have for almost three days now. I noticed the sun was out and it
Reminded me of Job even though I am not suffering 1/18th % of what he did, I noticed that it was just a test to see Job's faith in him even through all that happened. So I was thinking even though the:
Coughing, Nose drainage, throat pain, Fever's and medicines (blaaaa). It will not last forever and the sun will come out sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

BOOKS I'M READING

  • Unbroken (Story of Louis Zamperini)
  • Ben Carson Story
  • Jesus Freaks
  • Life Without Limbs
  • Frank Peretti
  • Van Trapp Family Singers
  • Presence of mine Enemy
  • The Bible
  • God Calling

Music I love!

  • For King and Country
  • Jesus Coulture
  • Lauren Daigle
  • Needtobreathe
  • Citizen Way
  • Jeremy Camp
  • Chris Tomlin
  • Moriah Peters
  • Rend Collective
  • Piano Guys
  • Natalie Grant
  • Jamie Grace
  • Lindsey Stirling
  • Bing Crosby
  • 40's hits!