Friday, July 22, 2011

I CAN DO...

Philippians 4:13
I CAN do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me.
That is my logo that I go by, through the life I have lived so far. Of course there are so many reasons why this is my favorite script.If you know me and have seen me before I am VERY short and small for a 12 year old.
But if I become down about it, and  think "I can't do anything, I am way to small!" I will then quote Phil. 4:13.
I know that this scripture can be anybody's favorite. Even the bravest, the strongest, the smartest and even Evel Knievel (the famous motorcyclist) could have been afraid,  has quoted  this as well.   

I love this scripture even more because it illustrates that Christ is always there and always here to pick us up when we stumble and says, "I love you."  Even when you seem to think no one does yet Christ will and does give us strength in our  weak times! You can't tell me that scrip. is not amazing and demonstrates so much more than words! It shows Christ loves us so much! This is a song that I love and it speak's right to and through me and I am sure God loves it too!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

BOOKS I'M READING

  • Unbroken (Story of Louis Zamperini)
  • Ben Carson Story
  • Jesus Freaks
  • Life Without Limbs
  • Frank Peretti
  • Van Trapp Family Singers
  • Presence of mine Enemy
  • The Bible
  • God Calling

Music I love!

  • For King and Country
  • Jesus Coulture
  • Lauren Daigle
  • Needtobreathe
  • Citizen Way
  • Jeremy Camp
  • Chris Tomlin
  • Moriah Peters
  • Rend Collective
  • Piano Guys
  • Natalie Grant
  • Jamie Grace
  • Lindsey Stirling
  • Bing Crosby
  • 40's hits!